A good friend told me about some Beth Moore ebooks that were free on Amazon. Yes... free!
I went and downloaded as many as I could and in my mind randomly choose a dad by day study to start the year with. (The one I am reading through is Beth Moore's Believing God, Day by Day) I might have thought it was random, but God sure didn't. He knew that that particular Bible study would stretch and challenge me in all the ways I needed. Thank you Jesus for working in the midst of what I thought was "randomness".
I want 2014 to be different. I want to be able to live out my life in a way that shows others I believe and trust everything about Christ. Believe and trust His plan for my life. That He is in control.
While I was out running errands today, the song Lift My Life Up from Unspoken came on the radio. It is the perfect song for me this year. Take a look at the lyrics.
You brought me this far
So why would I question you now
You have provided
So why would I start to doubt
I’ve never been stranded
Abandoned or left here to fight alone hope your leading me home
So I’m giving you control
I lift my life, lift my life up
I give it all in surrender
I lift my heart, lift my heart up
You can have it forever
All my dreams, all my plans
Lord I leave it in your hands
I lift my life, lift my life up
Have your way in me
Have your way in me
If peace is a river
Then let it sweep over me
I’m under fire
I know it’s refining me
When I hear you calling out
I follow now wherever the road may go
I know you’re leading me home
I lift my life, lift my life up
I give it all in surrender
I lift my heart, lift my heart up
You can have it forever
All my dreams, all my plans
Lord I leave it in your hands
I lift my life, lift my life up
Have your way in me
Have your way in me
Take my life and let it be all for you
Take my life and let it be all for you
I lift my life, lift my life up
I give it all in surrender
I lift my heart, lift my heart up
You can have it forever
I lift my life, lift my life up
I give it all in surrender
I lift my heart, lift my heart up
You can have it forever
All my dreams, all my plans
Lord I leave it in your hands
I lift my life, lift my life up
Have your way with me
Have your way with me
Take my life and let it be all for you
So why would I question you now
You have provided
So why would I start to doubt
I’ve never been stranded
Abandoned or left here to fight alone hope your leading me home
So I’m giving you control
I lift my life, lift my life up
I give it all in surrender
I lift my heart, lift my heart up
You can have it forever
All my dreams, all my plans
Lord I leave it in your hands
I lift my life, lift my life up
Have your way in me
Have your way in me
If peace is a river
Then let it sweep over me
I’m under fire
I know it’s refining me
When I hear you calling out
I follow now wherever the road may go
I know you’re leading me home
I lift my life, lift my life up
I give it all in surrender
I lift my heart, lift my heart up
You can have it forever
All my dreams, all my plans
Lord I leave it in your hands
I lift my life, lift my life up
Have your way in me
Have your way in me
Take my life and let it be all for you
Take my life and let it be all for you
I lift my life, lift my life up
I give it all in surrender
I lift my heart, lift my heart up
You can have it forever
I lift my life, lift my life up
I give it all in surrender
I lift my heart, lift my heart up
You can have it forever
All my dreams, all my plans
Lord I leave it in your hands
I lift my life, lift my life up
Have your way with me
Have your way with me
Take my life and let it be all for you
So thankful to be the daughter of a King that never leaves me stranded or abandoned. What peace. How refreshing?
As I begin 2014 I have so much to be taught... and I'm excited for what I am going to learn.
1 comment:
So beautiful! I'm so blessed to have you as a sister and role model! I love you so much <3
Post a Comment