Saturday, April 19, 2008

Welcome to our Blog!

We thought it was finally time to get with the program and let you know that we are out here. I(Hannah) will probably be writing most of the posts but, since I am planning a wedding it may not be very often that you get updates. But, I will definitely try my best to keep you all updated on how life in Greeley is! As for us, we are trying to finish classes strong and prepare for marriage. I still can't believe that the wedding is less than a month and a half away. I know that the reason both of us haven't been stressed is because God has truly been blessed us and has prepared us for the stress of planning a wedding and finishing classes at the same time. He is so good! Well, I will write more soon. As for now, I will tackle all of the other things I need to do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! This has been added to my home page tabs... :)

jlautenbach said...

We are so proud of the two of you. Loved your blog. Amen, God is so great and we can't wait to see what great things he will do in and through you. With lots of love, Mom L.

Anonymous said...

It's true, Hannah (and Andy), you truely are blessed to find each other so early in you're lives and to have a love so geniune and strong. God has spared you from a lot of the heartache and confusion that you're peers deal with and might for a long time. It's a huge blessing to be treasured and it seems like you really are doing that--even handling all the stress that comes with getting married in college--with tramendous grace. Yay!! Congrates to you two and yay God! *smiley* (since this won't let me make a smiley face) Love you so much Hannah, couldn't be happier for you.