Wednesday, April 23, 2008

38 Days

So now that the wedding is only 38 days away. It is finally really starting to sink in that we are getting married in less than two months. A lot of people dare asking me how are house is coming along so I thought I would take a few seconds to share some details. It is finally starting to look like our house. There for awhile we would walk in the front door and just dream about how we would set up house and where things would go. Now that are big furniture is in it is becoming a reality. We are getting our dinning room table tomorrow and I did laundry there for the first time this weekend. Yes, I know I got excited about doing the laundry. At least we don't have to pay a dollar a load for using the school washers and dryers. We love not walking into a empty house and now having a place that we can relax in and begin to make our home away from the business of finals and studying. One of the things we are really excited about is being able to have people up to help us enjoy our little getaway!

No comments: