Sunday, September 1, 2013

What in the world have we been up to?

I am still blown away by the fact that today is September 1st. Don't ask me where the summer went... I won't be able to tell you. I'll be honest, I am ready for this heat to be over. Looking forward to pumpkin bread, latte's, falling leaves and enjoying crisp, fall evenings cuddled in a blanket.

The last month or so, life has been crazy! Levi is on the move, so my moments to get on and blog are few and far between (taking advantage of a little naptime to update).

WARNING... photo bomb coming (sorry in advance.)

Fair has come and gone again and Jesse did awesome! So hard to believe that she only has a few more years of showing. So glad that we could be there to cheer her on and celebrate her successes with her. Levi loved the rodeos, animals and tractors!



hanging in the trailer!
everything is bigger at the Fair!
After Fair we had the opportunity to travel to South Carolina to spend a week at the beach with Andy's family. It was such a fun time to reconnect and relax (although, all of you with kiddos know, you need a vacation after your vacation to recover).

cousins
fun at the beach!
(notice the sand all over Levi's mouth... he liked it a little too much!) 
walking around Savannah, GA 

we helped Auntie Rachel settle into her apartment at Seminary!
We miss her like crazy and can't wait to see her at Christmas!
And what would summer be without spending time on the porch swing and exploring places you've never been!


the coffee table's cool mom!
Check back soon to see my first completed project of the fall... and a few other things that I will be working on!

No comments: