Monday, September 16, 2013

DIY Inspiration|Dictionary Paper Wreath

I know that it has taken me awhile to post my fun fall project that I promised a few weeks ago... well, wait no longer. Here it is...


I had so much fun creating this new piece of art. With a little help from Pinterest and my sister, I was on my way. I got my inspiration here, and then created my own twist.

Instead of folding the pages like it showed in the inspiration tutorial, I simply cut the page in half and rounded the corners. Like this.


Next, I scrunched the paper from the middle.


After you have your paper cut and scrunched, you can start hot glueing the paper to the foam wreath. Glue it one layer at a time and then when you have completed all the rows of paper, you can go back and fill in where you still see the foam insert.

It was a simple, fun project and didn't take very long to create! Plus, I love reusing things that one would normally throw out... it worked perfect! If you have it on hand and have a use for it, why not?


__________________________________________________

On another note. The flooding across our state has been catastrophic. We are safe and have had no issues but the water sure has piled up in the low lying areas. Here are a few pictures we took Saturday evening.




Continue to pray for everyone affected. Want to help the victims? Click here.

No comments: