I realize I have been a bit absent recently with blog posts. So, I wanted to send an update while a have a few free minutes.
2012 ended with an overwhelming feeling of how blessed we are. I was thinking back to the last few months and I am so grateful that I am married to such an amazing man, we have a healthy baby... and we are provided everything we need.... nothing more, nothing less! God is so good and I am humbled at what we have been given. We are blessed.
Christmas flew by ... I'm not sure if it was because of the lack of sleep or that time just goes by much faster now that I am all grown up and have a family to take care of. Either way, I can't believe another year has passed. Here are a few pictures of Levi's first Thanksgiving and Christmas.
 |
| Levi's first Thanksgiving... the four of us |
 |
| Putting our wooden shoes out on Saint Nick's Eve |
 |
| Hunting for the perfect tree... |
 |
| we found it! |
 |
| all dressed up for the Christmas party! |
 |
| already smiling at the camera! |
 |
| Levi's first sled! |
 |
| Christmas morning with Daddy |
 |
| Happy New Year!!! |
As we begin the new year, we are excited to see what adventures God has for us, with learning to raise a little boy at the top of the list! So, check back soon for pictures, stories and life lessons from Colorado.
Happy 2013.
Handy + Levi
1 comment:
Wow, I hadn't considered that you're not just Handy anymore. So strange! Someone more creative than me needs to figure out a cool new nickname for all 3 of you. :)
Post a Comment