On this cool Fall afternoon in Colorado, I wanted to sit down and update you on things in our growing household! Yesterday we hit the 36 week mark! One more week and our little boy with be considered full term. We've made it!!! I am still in shock that this little pumpkin will arrive in a few short weeks. At our checkup yesterday, the doctor said that I was progressing well and everything looks normal and on track. Now we go every week until the baby decides to come.
A few weeks ago Jess and Rachel put on my last shower for me. It was so fun to spend time with family and celebrate this little boy. Here are a few pictures of the day.
 |
| the shower theme was "little pumpkin" |
 |
| Jess made the cake! It was sooo good... |
 |
| sisters |
 |
| the group |
The nursery is all put together, all his little clothes are washed and our bags are packed. Because I am such a planner, this waiting came is a bit hard for me to swallow. It continues to be a good reminder from God to keep surrendering even the little things to Him. Thank you Jesus!
Here are a few pictures of his nursery.
Andy and my Dad had the opportunity to visit some clients in Telluride, CO. Here are a few of the pictures he took. He says that it is one of the most beautiful places he has been. Maybe he will let me tag along next time he has to go down there. Looking at all these pictures, I got a bit jealous!
Speaking of my wonderful hubby, he sacrificed his annual elk trip to Northwest Colorado to stay with his bride. With around 4 weeks to go... I didn't want him to be 6 hours away with spotty cell service! Seriously, what an amazing man I am married to!
No more time for now. More updates to come soon...
2 comments:
Oh Hannah I love this! His nursery is gorgeous, it looks so cozy and welcoming! Love the cow too. :) Wow, a month from now you should have him in your arms, and we will finally know his name ;) Can't wait to meet him (over facebook anyway)!! You two are going to be such great parents, he is a blessed little guy already :D
thank you for your sweet words. we can't wait to meet him either!
Post a Comment