Friday, September 14, 2012

mid-September Picture Update

Now that August is over, I have a minute to catch my breath... I wanted to send out an update on what we have been up to the last few weeks. Here are a few pictures to tell the story a bit better. enjoy.

At the end of August we were honored when our friends from college asked all three of us to be in their wedding. The venue was gorgeous and our trip to Grand Junction gave us one last getaway before baby comes!


Date night at the new Yardhouse in Park Meadows... it was fun to have a night out even if it meant a quick dinner at 9:30pm!


It's that time of year again for elk hunting... because baby is due only a few weeks after when he was supposed to go to the mountains to hunt, Andy willingly obliged to stay home this year and hunt on my parents property instead. What an amazing hubby I have!

Look what he came across when he was sitting... a big black BEAR!



speaking of the property... here is a picture that one of my friends took, what a great shot of God's creation. How blessed are we to live with this in our backyard?






Andy and my Dad had the opportunity to go to the Sunday night home opener to watch Peyton and the Broncos! Thought these shots were pretty cool and had to share...


Tucker loves that I am working from home full time now... although he still doesn't quite seem to understand why i can't play with him anytime he wants. He brought me this toy this morning while I was trying to make calls.

No comments: