Saturday, January 7, 2012

living life in 20.12

I know that this new years resolution post is about seven days late, but for good reason. I am not good at coming up with resolutions, not to mention keeping them, so I've just never bought into it. Instead, I think of how I want to make a difference for others and better myself not because I made a resolution, but because it is something that I feel passionate about and want to see it through...

Some may call it a resolution, I call it living life.

This coming year, I am going to make it a priority to cook more healthy meals. I have been researching easy but quality meals that are healthy... it is amazing all you can find, when you just take 5 minutes to do so. I want to use my crock-pot more often too... (if anyone has any good healthy crockpot meals you want to share, send them over!)
Here is a yummy crock pot meal that i found on Pintrest.


Mexican Chicken Lime Soup Recipe

I can't wait to tackle some diy projects that I have been wanting to try (also courtesy of Pintrest). Here are a few pictures of what I hope to accomplish in 2012!



                                                        

Happy 2012! Looking forward to what God has planned this year.

1 comment:

Sara S. said...

All those pictures from pinterest totally look like things you would have in your house. I love your taste.