It was a great Fair. Jess had tons of fun and did really well. If you ask her she would tell you that it is her favorite time of year. She lives for the week. She won grand champion showman with her dog Dusty and Reverse Champion showman with her Chicken, not to forget she also did well with her rabbit Theo. Her lambs did really well too, she placed third out of 16 in her showmanship class and did well in her lamb market class too. (here is a picture of her in showmanship).
![]() |
| Jess doing showmanship with her lamb "Dumb" |
No more time for now. Happy Monday!

3 comments:
I'm glad you posted this! My mom saw an article about her in the paper and called to read it to me...love that she named the lambs Dumb and Dumber, lol. I meant to tell you to pass on the congrats...which you may feel free to do now! She's growing up so fast; I bet she's sick of hearing that though. :)
Love the pic of your sis with her lamb. I spoke with your mom today and asked her 1,000,000 questions about 4H...trying to figure out Em's fall schedule.
Congratulations to your sis in her great Fair accomplishments!
And Congratulations to you on your new job position at work! I'm so happy for you!
Look at your sis! How awesome! I'll bet you are SO proud of her.
Post a Comment