Sunday, April 17, 2011

| roots |

WhoDoYouThinkYouAre.png
I have been fascinated with the NBC show who do you think you are. I am privileged to know as much as i do about my family and where I came from, but it still amazes me to think that there is so much information out there to discover. 
I know most about my Dad's genealogy, but only a bit about both of my Mom's parents roots. This show has really given me that drive to learn as much as i can about both of my grandparents parents and their ancestors. 
It has made me truly appreciate the stories that i hear and take heart to the information that had been poured into me. 
Andy's dad's dad, Poppop, has done quite a bit of research about this heritage and it is so fun to learn more about his roots too. I can't wait to pass on our family stories to our kids one day and hopefully give them a glimpse of what life used to be like.


Where do you come from? who do you think you are?

No comments: