Now that the days are getting warmer, we have been able to enjoy sometime outside. Yesterday, we headed to LoDo to welcome in summer with the Colorado Rockies Home Opener. The weather was beautiful. What a great way to spend a Friday afternoon. The
Boys of Summer couldn't pull off a win, lost by one in extra innings, but it was still great to be there. Baseball season is the best and I know we will be taking in many more games in the coming months. (go ahead, call me a baseball junkie! but I will always be proud of it)
Last weekend, we went out and bought some new patio furniture. This morning it was so nice out, we made breakfast and took it out on our back patio for the first time this season. I love Saturday mornings... nothing compares!
Just one more thing to welcome in spring. Last weekend, we got our very own porch swing. When I was growing up, my parents had one under the back deck, I always loved swinging on it, reading my favorite book. Now I can continue this tradition at my own home.
No more time for now... hopefully another update will come soon. With all we have been doing, there are always great adventures to share.
much love : Handy
No comments:
Post a Comment