it's the truth. I love the spring time. I love the smell of the first rain. i love the fact that I can wear my pink polka dot rainboots out and people don't give me funny looks... yep, i love spring.
Forgive me for not blogging for a bit. Life has been a little caotic getting used to working full time again. But I am finally feeling like I have adjusted back into the working woman lifestyle. Although I have been working and not able to be home as much as I did. I am so blessed to be able to be home with my hubby on the weekends. It is so nice to know that when I get up late on a Saturday morning I don't have limited time with the man I love before heading out to an event... no more events! no more saturdays without my love! I do have to say that I think I will miss seeing all of the amazing designs at weddings... but it will make it more special when I do go to one in the future.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Here are some of the highlights from the last month or so:
~ i started my new job and am loving it. God has truly blessed me with amazing people to work with!
~we had an amazing valentines date at White Chocolate Grill... my hubby is the best
~ we headed to Greeley for a great weekend with Rachel and then snowshoed in Rocky Mountain National Park in Estes.
~Jess's lamb had twin boys... andy was also able to witness the birth (it was so fun to be there, even though they were born at 4am!)
~ she also got baby chicks... Tucker thought they were pretty cool!
~this past weekend was spent relaxing in Colorado Springs at the Weekend to Remember Conference. It was so nice to get away from the "real world" for a bit. We even went on a special date on Saturday night! (I highly recommend it for anyone looking to invest in your marriage!)
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
no more time for now. I am going to go enjoy what is left of the day and the beautiful 65 degree weather! love it...
2 comments:
yay another post! sounds like life is crazy right now! i know how u feel! :)
Stay strong girl!
I couldn't agree more!
Post a Comment