Thursday, February 10, 2011

life update :::

Since most of my previous posts have been about cooking and reading and so on, I thought it was time to do an official update!

Andy is doing so great in his job, he loves what he does. After the first of the year he started producer school and is enjoying learning about all of the different commercial insurance information and can't wait until he can start producing for the company! His class is an intensive that lasts until September, so he is filling his days with lots of reading and studying.

As for me, I am so excited to start my new job as an advertising consultant with an online wedding company. God has blessed me with this great opportunity and I can't wait to start this next journey.

Our church search journey is still in full swing. There have been so many churches that look great on the surface, but when you dig deeper it is hard to see where their vision is. We are seeking counsel from so many and feel God's leading to completely trust in Him. That nothing we do without his lead is true and right. Coming broken and leaving everything at His feet, gives Him the power to do great things, bigger things that we could ever imagine!

Here are some things that you can pray for us about:::

: That Andy would continue to do well in his job environment and that he would continue to do well in his class.

: As I start my job, I would have a smooth transition back into the work environment and that I would be able to learn the new position quickly.

: We still haven't found a church to call home, so your prayers would be most appreciated as we seek Christ's leading in finding our church.

: Our home in Greeley is back on the market! Pray now as the real estate market is rebounding that the house would sell quickly to someone that would be able to use it and love it like we have. (We have two showings this weekend! It only takes one buyer)

We love you all. Thank you for your continued prayers and support.

::: handy

No comments: