Wednesday, June 30, 2010

FREEDOM

Year after year between planning the family barbecue and making sure we have good seats to watch the fireworks show, we soon forget the true meaning of the holiday and we fall back into our routines. I admit, I am the first one to get busy and forget how valuable our freedom and Americans really is. I am not saying that we don't deal with our own problems and life challenges, but it does quite amaze me how we take so much for granted when the world around us is living in starvation utter darkness.
My challenge to you this upcoming forth of July weekend is to truly be thankful for the freedoms that we do have as Americans and pray for those nations that are in the midst of turmoil and distress. It is not our job to have pity on them in there circumstance, but make a difference in lives with what we have been given!

God Bless

No comments: