Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mexico!

We arrived home to cold weather and snow after a wonderful 10 days in Mazatlan, Mexico. It was great to get away and relax. Both families went as well, so it was great to spend time together and catch up. Here are some pictures of our trip.








Today (Thursday) we woke up to a blizzard and Greeley in expecting over a foot of snow. It started snowing around 5:00am this morning and has not stopped. I guess we were finally due for some much needed moisture, God knows what he is doing! Because the university was shut down this afternoon I have had the opportunity to catch up and get organized again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must admit I'm jealous, both of your amazing spring break and of your being in Colorado right now getting to enjoy a snow day.......lol. I had a good break, bits and pieces were amazing, just on a smaller scale as compared to your break. haha. :)