Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Patience
I guess I am not learning all I need to about being patient and trusting God. In the beginning of the summer, approximately two weeks before we got married I had not job and was wondering how we were going to make ends meet. After pulling my hair out and freaking out about not having a job, I somehow forgot to pray about it. Then a week before we got married, two weeks before I needed to find a job, I got three job offers in 48 hours. God is so good. I was truly blessed this summer. Now, at the end of the summer when everything I thought was figured out, I hit a wall, the job that I thought I had all lined up was now gone and I am back to square one. I know there is a reason and I know that in the end everything will work out, but it is still so hard to not know what is going to happen. That is were trusting God comes into the picture. I have always struggled with not being in control of certain things and I guess now God feels like it is time for me to learn a lesson. So, now all there is to do is wait and learn to trust even in these tough situations.
Labels:
life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment