Thursday, April 14, 2016

Meal Planning Printable

Grocery shopping is NOT my favorite thing, especially when I have to push that bulky, obnoxious car  cart... (after I frantically Lysol the car down and make sure everyone is buckled, I set off with the best intentions not to knock over a display full of something breakable or worse... a human being. Yep, it truly is a love/hate relationship.) It does become a bit more bearable when I am not wandering the aisle trying to decide what to make for dinner and know that I can be in and out with a week full of meals for my family.

Magnolia has just made my life easier. Instead of writing down my meals on random pieces of paper, that inevitable get thrown away, they have created a simple and beautiful place to write down what I need as well as the planned menu for the week. Then, before I head to the store, I can either snap a picture of the list or tear off the "market list" portion to take with me. I'm so excited.

image from: magnoliamarket.com
You can find the printable here.

Happy shopping (if there is such a thing...)


No comments: