Friday, May 2, 2014

Get Out There! #shesharestruth

If you are anything like me, there has been more than one occasion that you have felt unworthy or not gifted enough to share God's love to the world. Thoughts like I don't know what to say, They won't listen to me, or even what if they ask me a question I can't answer?, have gone through my head over and over again. Through a lot of studying the Bible and learning from watching others, I have come to realize that everyone story isn't the same, our personalities are different or our gifts/talents mold the way we share our stories.

Will you take a sigh of relief with me? How refreshing it is to know that when we share about our personal experiences with Christ and what he has done for us, He will use them in ways that we could never imagine. He will put people in our life that need to hear the good news the way only we can tell it.

So, get out there... share your story. Let God do the rest! If that means a quick conversation in line at the coffee shop, or in the grocery store checkout line... do it.

From experience} The less I worried about the perfect opportunity or the right way to say something, the more opportunities I had to share a piece of my heart.

2 Corinthians 12:9 (NLT) explains it perfectly. It says...
Each time he said, My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weakness, so that the power of Christ can work through me.


_________________

Want to learn more about #shesharestruth? Visit SheReadsTruth.com


No comments: