Tuesday, June 18, 2013

our life as we know it.

I realized it had been awhile since I've posted and update. These past few weeks have been a bit crazy! It seems as soon as summer hits, it's non stop. Before I get too much more behind, I thought I would update you all on life as we know it.

At the end of May, Andy and I celebrated 5 years of marriage. I am more in love with him everyday and so blessed by him. Looking forward to 100 more!


Over Memorial day weekend we got brave and decided to take Levi on his first camping trip. We were planning on camping up in Deckers by the Colorado Trail, but all of the campsites were full so we had to settle on camping at my parents property. It actually went perfect and was better to do our "dry run" there... now we feel better about actually going to a real campsite!


A few weekends ago, some of Andy's family came to visit (really only to meet Levi!) We all headed up to the Georgetown Loop Railroad. I had never been, so it was fun to experience that. We also had the opportunity to tour the Lebanon Mine when we were up there as well.



Our church, Pathmakers, had our first successful VBS last week. It was so fun to be able to put one on and have kids to participate in it. I was blessed by it for sure and I know this is the first of many awesome VBS weeks to come! (Levi did awesome too. He loved watching the BIG kids run around and napped like a pro when I was leading games!)

For Fathers Day the Lautenbachs and Denlingers invaded the ColorRun! It was so fun. Andy's dad babysat Levi so we could all run. It was an experience to say the least! I am still trying to get the color out of my hair, clothes... you get the point!




Well, that pretty much sums up the last few weeks of our life.
Until next time....

No comments: