Monday, April 8, 2013

Spring in Colorado.

Seems like we have been going non stop this past week, but I wanted to sit down and share some fun pictures of a little thing we call life!

Levi's first Easter was a success. He obviously didn't understand what was going on, but his parents sure had fun making it "a day not to forget". On Saturday we went to a Easter Egg Drop (eggs are dropped out of a helicopter onto the high school football field. Pretty fun to watch!) Then, Sunday we went to church and headed to my parents house for Easter dinner. Here are a few pictures.
Yep. Levi's shirt says "chicks dig me". I just couldn't resist.
Jess also got baby ducks last week. Levi loved watching them crawl all over him.
Just wait until he is crawling and they are following him around!
Friday I tagged along with the boys and took Levi to his first Opening Day. The weather was beautiful (75 degrees to be exact) and the Rockies won! It doesn't get better than that! My dad, having never missed an Opening Day in all 20 years of Rockies existence was on cloud nine that his little Levi now holds the same record. :)

Papa, Grandpa, Levi, Me and Andy

That 75 degree day seems like a distant memory now! The wind is blowing and we are supposed to get 10-15 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. Maybe even hit a record low tonight. I'm cold just thinking about it. Better trade my shorts in for some long underwear... winter is making a comeback, oh I forgot... I guess this is just Spring in Colorado!

1 comment:

Anna Lynn said...

How special that you all were at the game together! Good luck with your snow...for once I'll take MO weather over CO weather. It's humid and rainy here but it is in the 60s and everything is turning green, finally!