Since many of you have been asking how I am feeling I thought I would write a quick update here.
For the most part, I can't complain. My nausea started around 8 weeks and it is slowly getting more noticeable as the weeks progress. Thankfully I have not had my head in the toilet... yet.
I am almost 10 weeks and still have to force myself to eat veggies... don't make me look at a salad or any veggie that is uncooked. Funny thing is... before I was pregnant, I loved salads and could eat a whole bowl of lettuce. Now I have to sneak it into a Mexican dish, pasta plate or anything else that may sound somewhat good.
I have found that carbs are the only thing that sound good and they have been my go to food these past few weeks. Give me a bowl of pasta, slide of bread, or glass of milk and I am set... the best thing is that bowl of cereal... (yes, I think we have bought enough cereal in the last few weeks to buy stock in it, but it settles my stomach so what more could I want).
So many have told me it gets better in the second trimester, and I found a graph to prove it.... just praying it is true!
Andy has been such an amazing help and encouragement to me. I don't know how I could do it without him.
Well, no more time for now.... I have to start gearing up for dinner... what are we having you ask... PASTA! haha.
hannah

1 comment:
Hang in there Hannah, it will get better. It's all worth it when you see your little one on the ultrasound. For me it was a reminder, that there really was a reason for all of this craziness. Love the update!
Post a Comment