Thursday, October 13, 2011

foto-electric football


Did you have a favorite game that you remember playing as a kid?
Was it always something that you looked forward to playing at Grandma's house?
_______________

For Andy, both were true. A nice surprise came in the mail on Tuesday and when Andy opened it, it was a game that he played when he was little. 
He remembers coming home for home assignment (while he was not living in Venezuela) to his grandparents and playing for hours... it was originally his Dad's game.
______________

My dad had a few games like this and when I was little, I remember begging him to get them out of the attic so I could play. I just might have to ask him to get them down for me now, so I don't forget what they look like!



We started playing it tonight... and loved it. 
I have a feeling this might get a bit competetive!


Thanks so much Mommom and Poppop!

No comments: