The other sales office was located on Bainbridge Island so I was just a ferry ride from the heart of Downtown Seattle.
While I was in town I was able to meet up with a very good friend, Jordan. It was great to catch up with her... not to mention she was an amazing tour guide! (Jordan, thanks for showing me around the amazing city) Here are a few pictures of my first solo adventure.
Yes, I ran into Conan O'Brian on the ferry from Bainbridge Island to Seattle! Even got his autograph for Andy!
Jordan and I at dinner! Love this girl!
2 comments:
Such a cool post! I would love to visit Seattle! And you and Conan look like the best of friends in that picture. He is one of my faves!
Love those pictures, what a pretty sunset sky. How funny that you ran into Conan; I agree with Sara that you two look like great friends in the picture. Glad you enjoyed your trip!
Post a Comment