Tuesday, May 10, 2011

handy new:s

I know that I have been absent from blogging for the last few weeks, but with good reason. A lot has happened, good and bad. But no matter what, I trust in the promises of Christ and the love He has for us.

so... here is a recap of the last few weeks (and a few things I never got to posting in the last month or so)

::: our house is Greeley is under contract and everything is in order to close on Friday!!! it is still bittersweet, knowing that that season in our life is over. But, it is also such a relief to know that we don't have to worry about the place. We hope that the new owner will enjoy the little bungalow as much as we have.

::: last week, a family in the 4-H community was in a tragic car accident. Through it all, father, youngest son and youngest daughter are now with the Lord. Middle son is still in the hospital after enduring a coma, brain swelling and face reconstructive surgery. He is in Fair condition and praise the Lord, he is now recognizing and responding to people. The mom broke her arms and had some internal bleeding but, is now at her sons side comforting him in the hospital. The family has two older children that we not in the car at the time of the accident. Please continue to pray for the family and those who are constantly supporting them day and night. The mom was the only member of the family wearing her seatbelt. They were hit head on. another great reminder to always wear your seatbelt!!!
(this definitely made me think about what is important in life and what we need to put our time and energy in. LIFE IS SO FRAGILE. NEVER TAKE IT FOR GRANTED)

::: Mother's Day was wonderful, we had a BBQ with both our moms and it was so fun to have a relaxing day with everyone together. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mom and mom in law. They are both amazing people.

::: One year ago this past Saturday we officially became college graduates... now it's life in full swing in the real world!

::: At the end of the week, Andy and I will turn 23!!! it is so fun to be able to celebrate together and throw one big party! it makes our days even better!

andy

hannah

::: Then, at the end of the month we will celebrate 3 years of marriage! I love my man more than anything and I am so blessed to be his bride.

n42113320_33641165_256.jpg



thanks for all of your love and support!

No comments: