Sunday, December 26, 2010

Denlinger.Christmas.2010

We hope you had a very Merry Christmas! We were so blessed to be surrounded by family and able to spend time with the ones we love as we remember the real reason for the season, the birth of our Lord and Savior!

Christmas Eve after church, we headed to Andy's parents for a traditional Venezuelan meal. We spent Christmas morning here at home, it was so nice to be able to spend the morning together. I am so blessed to have the most wonderful best friend and husband in the world. After our morning at home, we headed over to my parents house and spent some time with my grandparents. I brought over my violin and Jess and I played a few Christmas songs. My Grandpa also picked up the violin and played a few tunes. It was great to have everyone together!

We have been so blessed. God is so good!

Here are some pictures of our Christmas. Enjoy!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=2226468&id=42113320&fbid=661907175972

No comments: