I am counting the days when we get the keys to our new home. We have started packing the house here in Greeley and getting ready for the big move! In so many ways I am excited to be close to family and friends in Denver again, but I will truly miss life in the north. We are cherishing the moments we have left in the college town. Soon enough real life will begin and this will just be a memory.
All of the cabinets and installed and the carpet went in today. We have started the process of picking paint colors and window coverings, I feel like I am going crazy. Hope I survive!!! I just keep reminding myself how wonderful it will be when it is completed.
Andy has less than a month and a half of classes left. His hard work and dedication amaze me. He is awesome. My internship will end in a few weeks, so then I will be able to finish up a few big projects and finish packing.
I will post pictures when I get them, probably in a few days.
Off to take a bike ride. Happy St. Patty's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment