The final semester of our college careers will soon be upon us so, before we get busy with all life will throw at us again I thought I would update.
Andy is looking forward to some easier classes for his final semester, he is hoping to get in the weight room more and learn the game of golf... as well as mastering the study of economics, of course! He will also be picking up a few more hours at work to supplement for the money that I won't be making this semester, due to my internship.
As I said I will be solely working on my internship this semester. I am looking forward to the challenge and new things I will experience in the next few months. Although, I will have to get used to a commute again... it's shouldn't be too bad, but nothing beats being able to walk to work.
We would ask you to pray for both of us to finish this last semester strong, stay focused with our studies and continue to encourage each other to give 100%.
The next step for us is to sell our home in Greeley as we will be moving down to Castle Rock after graduation. Andy has been blessed with a job right out of college, so we will be heading South. We have loved our place up here and it will be bittersweet to leave, but there is a new adventure around the bend.
Right before Christmas we had the opportunity to buy a home in Castle Rock!!! We are so blessed with what we have been given and are so excited for the opportunity to find an affordable place. It will not be done until March, so we are anxiously awaiting to start making it home. I will post pictures soon to document the different stages of the building process...
:::Much Love:::
Handy
No comments:
Post a Comment