Andy and I are finishing up classes and looking forward to Christmas break. It is so hard to believe that I am finishing up with my last semester of actual classes other than my internship. Time does fly. As for classes, we would love your prayers as we finish up the last few weeks. Please pray that we would finish strong and stay motivated and focused on the things that need to get done.
We were able to go Pheasant hunting this past weekend with my Dad's side of the family. Although it was chilly, the guys were able to hunt on Saturday and get a few birds. Andy shot one, now it is just a matter of having enough time to fix it. I am looking forward to tasting the catch! Jesse and I were able to go along and watch the cow sorting process, even though we weren't much help it was fun to see how it was done and experience that. Thank you to Wayne and Alice for hosting our family.
Jesse's birthday is on Thursday... turning 12. She has grown up so fast.... but it is so fun to see her become a young lady! I love that as she has gotten older we have more things in common.
Well, no more time for now, have to finish a few things up.
Love from Greeley~ Handy
No comments:
Post a Comment