This past weekend Andy was able to go Elk Hunting with my dad and a few other guys from our church. He was able to get a few shots off but the elk were to scattered to get anything. They had beautiful weather in the mountains so it made the experience all the more enjoyable. I am so glad he was able to get away for the weekend. I(Hannah) went down to visit my mom and sister. We had a great girls weekend, but are glad to have our guys back home. Now it is back to writing papers and completing school projects.
As far as my internship goes, I have heard back from most all of the places that I applied to. I am just waiting for a few more returned phone calls. I will have to make a decision soon, so you can pray for guidance with that situation. It is so easy to forget that God is in control and will work everything out for His glory.
You can also pray for our living situation for next year. As hard as it is to believe, we are starting to think about what is next for us when we graduate. Andy already has a job lined up in Metro Denver when we graduate so our plan is to move back down there next summer, if all goes as planned. We would love your prayers as we begin our home search.
Much love for Greeley
H & A
No comments:
Post a Comment