Monday, August 17, 2009

the beginning of an end

School is about to begin again in Greeley. It is so hard to believe that this is the last time we will gather school supplies and hit the books. Where in the world does time go. It seems like just yesterday that I was standing in front of my mailbox getting my picture taken for my first day of kindergarten. What a great adventure it has been!
Great things are in progress for the upcoming year. Andy and I will be hosting a Bible study with the Navigators. I can't wait to see what God will do in the lives of college students. There are also a few freshman students that we are attending in the fall, we are excited to hang out with them as well.
Andy will continue to work at the Financial Aid office part time and I will continue at the Nursing Department until December, then I will have an internship in the spring (still praying for a good situation, I have some interviews but nothing is set in stone).
No more time for now. Rest in God's promises. Much love from Greeley!

No comments: