Andy and I started our summer jobs this past week and what a crazy life it has been. We will both be working 40 hrs a week with the University. I am working at the Nursing Department this summer and Andy will continue his job at the Financial Aid center. We have great positions and are looking forward to the challenges ahead. Andy is also mowing lawns on the side and we are very excited for the business God has brought him so far.
This summer we are planning on taking a few long weekends to go camping. Our big camping trip will be to Mt. Rushmore. It has been such a long time since I have been there and this will be Andy's first visit so we are looking forward to exploring together.
Tucker continually keeps us on our toes but we enjoy his energy and kisses. What a crazy puppy.
More updates later!
No comments:
Post a Comment