Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Labor Day
Our semester is in full swing! We are finally getting used to our jobs again. It is so nice to finally be in a routine. Our labor day was very relaxing. This past weekend my parents came up and we celebrated my dad's birthday. We had a picnic, went and played put put golf and had ice cream at Culver's. Yum! It was great to see them and spend time with them.They only spent Friday night and Saturday with us, but it was better than nothing. The rest of the weekend we did house work and things around the house. It was so nice to finally be in our house for good and be able to dink around with our stuff. I love cooking and made some great meals with the time I had. Now that work has started poor Andy will have to go back to 30 minute meals. I guess that's life! Well, I will sign off for now. Hope you all had a great Labor Day!
Labels:
holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment