Thursday, May 15, 2008

As I am writing this I realized that this will probably be the last post I make as a single woman! I can't wait! Things for the wedding are coming together. Everyone keeps asking me if I am stressed or nervous yet, and to tell you the truth, I am very calm compared to what I thought I was going to be. It is such a God thing and I know he has been helping keep me calm through all of the planning. Also, I think it is also because we have most of the planning complete. Now we just have to put the finishing touches on the numbers and seating arrangements for the reception. Not too much to do in the next two weeks. Andy has also been so helpful with all of the plans and is very willing to help with whatever needs to be done. I don't know what I would do without him! Well, I have to finish getting the final numbers together. Until next time... :)

No comments: